- Monday, June 5 - Lawrence County Cooperative Extension, Louisa
- Tuesday, June 6 - Pine Mountain Settlement, Pine Mountain
- Monday, June 19 - RiverPark Center, Owensboro
- Monday, June 26 - Lake Barkley Resort Lodge, Cadiz
- Tuesday, June 27 - Barren River Lake Resort Lodge, Lucas
- Wednesday, June 28 - Spindletop Hall, Lexington
- Thursday, June 29 - Gheens Foundation Lodge at Beckley Creek Park, Louisville
The workshops will highlight a variety of state and national agricultural lessons designed to address Kentucky’s core competences. These thematic lessons and materials will enhance learning retention and help you teach Mathematics, Social Studies, English, and Science through real-life application.
The workshop registration fee has been waived for all Kentucky educators, compliments of Kentucky Farm Bureau. Please be aware that availability is limited; therefore, early registration is encouraged. Please register by the Thursday, June 1st deadline.
Should you have any questions regarding these educational opportunities, please feel free to contact Scott Christmas at (502) 495-5000, extension 7221, or at Scott.Christmas@kyfb.com.
This video recapped last year's workshops.