PRIMARY CLASSROOM KIT
Primary (K-2) resource kit includes:
- A flash-drive of grade-level appropriate lessons and resources
- Kentucky Farms Feed Me Virtual Field Trip Series and Curriculum
- Eight agriculture-accurate books ("Tops & Bottoms", "How Did That Get in My Lunch Box", "Seeds Go, Seeds Grow", "The Apple Orchard Riddle", "How Many Pumpkin Seeds?", "Garden Buddies", "Farming", and "Flight of the Honey Bee")
- Linking Farm to Table Activity
- Living Seed Necklace Activity
- Animal Care Trivia Activity
- Make a Show Pig supplies
- Kentucky Ready Set Grow School Garden Guide
- Some resources will be replenished upon request each year upon availability.
- New resources may be supplied by the sponsor for an additional fee to cover shipping costs.
- The purchaser/sponsor must decide if new items should go to a specified teacher or the sponsor.